- Mission Planning & Team Briefing
- Health & Safety issues
- Operational risk management
- Kit and Equipment required for sustained deployments
- Advanced Communications
- Camouflage & Concealment
- Methods of Covert Insertion & Extraction
- Tactical movement onto the target
- Advance methods of Rural Hide Construction
COVERT RURAL SURVEILLANCE OPERATORS COURSE
- Operating from within Buildings
- Operations in isolated positions
- Deployment of Technical Triggers
- Static Follow & the Recce Screen
- Intelligence Ground Prepartion
- Close Target Reconnaissance
- Covert Video & Still Photography (Advanced methods)
- Dealing with filmed evidence
We are the only surveillance training provider within the United Kingdom with OFQUAL approval, offering the Level 4 Covert Rural Surveillance Operations Course ‘Management Qualification’.
Over the 7 day period students will be taught advanced methods of rural surveillance, including techniques that are used by today’s Special Forces in order to collect intelligence by the infiltration of the target area, and the use of covert imagery.
Green skills are often required within a urban environment, here acting as a trigger for larger operations. This is why we introduce students to urban tactics, these tactics being deployed within populated areas where isolated team drills are practised via a number of urban exercise scenarios.
Many people will say that isolated positions should never be used, in the real world of surveillance these may be your only option, if this is the case learning our drills is a must! We will get you in and out with no compromise.
In the past students undertaking our Level 4 Covert Rural Surveillance Operations course ‘Management Qualification’ come from backgrounds in military reconnaissance, where having passed their intense commanders course now wish to have a civilian recognised qualification.
We have many Foreign Military personnel, Police and Government units, commercial operational managers within private investigation companies, and close protection officers also joining us to learn our in house developed commercial surveillance tactics.
Course dates 2017:
OCT 9TH – 15TH
NOV 13TH – 19TH FULLY BOOKED
DEC 11TH – 17TH
Course dates 2018:
JAN 15TH – 21ST FULLY BOOKED
FEB 19TH – 25TH
MAR 26TH – 1ST April
APR 16TH – 22ND FULLY BOOKED
MAY 21ST – 25TH
JUN 11TH – 17TH
JUL 16TH – 22ND
AUG 20TH – 26TH
SEP 17TH – 23RD
OCT 15TH – 21ST
NOV 19TH – 25TH
DEC 10TH – 16TH
Download booking form